top of page
16HRS OF CHOICE
"The content was exciting, raw, and pushed boundaries."
* * * * *
"Such a soul education"
"A true community event"
1. TALKS CHANNEL:
- Intuitive eating
- What is mental fitness
- Real connection through tech
- Embodying King or Queen archetypes
- How to connect with our integrity
- Sophrology: Dynamic relaxation
2. MOVEMENT CHANNEL:
- Barre class
- Intro to Kickboxing
- 5 Rhythms
- Urban 'forest' bathing meditation
- Yoga nidra
- Ecstatic dance UK
3. ARTS CHANNEL:
- Poetry in performance workshop
- A classic pub style quiz
- Breakdance for beginners workshop
- Food face mask workshop
- (download ingredients)
- Shamanic journeying
- Subconscious drawing workshop
4. MUSIC CHANNEL:
- Morning Gloryville Rave
- Sally Rushbrook (Jazz)
- Feeb and the Queen (Folk/rock)
- iAM13E MC/Spoken word poet
- Scottie does Reggae
- Gary Albert Music (Flute/Piano+)
24 ACTS, 16 HOURS OF CHOICE IN 4 HOURS...
CONNECTION BUILDS COMMUNITY
Click each act to find out more about them...
For most acts having to look at the screen isn't required :)
"The festival was great - it included hosts and designed activities that felt authentic and genuine."
4 CHANNELS, 24 ACTS, 16 HRS OF CHOICE IN 4 HOURS...
The Great Connection Festival is a virtual event to bring people together.
Connection builds community and with 4 channels: Talks, movement, art, + music, The Great Connection Festival is a space to connect our mind, bodies + souls. Plus, it’s a platform to promote small businesses and support a great cause.
All profits go to Olly's Future to help raise awareness and ultimately prevent suicide.
"I was on high days after the festival and can't wait for the next one."
bottom of page